2024 Monterey Winter Wonderland Sales Event
December 7th, 2023 – midnight March 1st, 2024
Printed: December 7, 2023
Monterey Boats is pleased to announce our 2024 Winter Wonderland Sales Event. The event will run from December 7th, 2023, until midnight March 1st, 2024. This will be a nationally advertised event designed to drive more customers to your store and boat shows, as well as close more deals with great retail cash incentives.
Please read the qualifications carefully; additional requirements are necessary to qualify for the incentive. These requirements are in place to add a level of value to our internet advertising campaign and to drive more customers to you!
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Monterey Sales Team.
- The Monterey Winter Wonderland Sales Event must be advertised on your website using the graphics provided by Monterey Boats. If possible, add a direct link from dealer webpage to the Monterey voucher. Customers will perceive the ease of accessing vouchers as an added value, but at the same time, maintaining your web traffic and increasing your internet leads. If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Monterey Marketing Department.
- Dealers must be in good standing with Monterey Boats, have signed and submitted a 2024 Model Year Dealer Program Allocation / Commitment Sheet and have their Period One and Period Two orders in our system. Contact your regional sales manager or a member of the Monterey sales team to make sure you are on target.
- The following paperwork must be submitted to Monterey no later than midnight March 1st, 2024.
- A signed Winter Wonderland Sales Event voucher (provided by retail customer or downloaded from the Monterey website). We have combined contribution claim form with the voucher required information to minimize documentation requirements and administrative time.
- A copy of the signed retail sales contract. The contract MUST show the full incentive amount as a line item on the contract. The contract must be signed by the consumer and the salesperson at the dealership. Any contract that has “rebate / incentive included in price” will be declined.